Re: [doc] Off topic - WOTEVA, AM I BOVVERED?

Re: [doc] Off topic - WOTEVA, AM I BOVVERED?

I'd lose...........I would need a "lift beer glasses" workout first.

  Nick.
  mucky white 1994 Astra Diesel Saloon (Yawn) - 148,000 miles...
  50 miles per gallon, thats how much oil it leaks..............

Claire Usher <claire.usher@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Nick,

Your old Astra still going mate!! fair play!! :-)

I must admit, I'll be sad to let Guinevere go when the time comes;
she's 16 years old, 64000 miles only, minimal tin worm (ok bonnet
still bashed), and like you I've got 'keep fit windows', my only
luxuries are a sunroof and central locking - I havent even got power
steering!!

Hah, who wants an arm wrestle at the Norvern meet on Sunday? lol ;oD

Claire
#2292 'Flopsy'
& 'Guinevere' the Cavalier (who is silver under all the dirt,
honest!!)
DOC171

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Nick Tomlinson
wrote:

> Forget ruthles power BMW's and stylish
Renault/Citroen/Peugeot/Woteva......

> You want a nice mucky white 1994 Astra Diesel Saloon with hints
of "rust" and NO electrical goodies like window winders..
> Then, you can prove you are happy with your sexuality (or like me
are arried
> ....damn, where did my carefree student days go?????)
>
> What you don't pay in depreciation goes into not putting debt on
credit cards and paying the mortgage off quicker.

> NickT
> (mucky white 1994 Astra Diesel Saloon, pipe and slippers in the
glovebox !)
> oh, and big long shiny Delorean because ............well, because
I love 'em......

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk