Re: [doc] Off topic

Just out of interest what reasons have you discounted the BMW 3 series for?

  I don't wish to kick anything off but as an owner of a 3series I'm just interested why you've discounted it.

  Please respond without any biase as I know you love Renaults.

  Regards,

  Mike Sumner - 178

Claire Usher <claire.usher@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  mmm, I always fancied a Fiat X1/9, but when I sell my house I've
decided I'm gonna treat myself to a (4 seater) convertible - "sensible
head" says get an Astra or a Megane, but I'm seriously tempted to get
something abit special, perhaps an Audi 80, although bearing in mind
where I work now, a Saab 900SE 2.3 is very tempting...... :-)
Has anybody out there got any experience of 4 seat cabrios and what to
look out for/avoid/suggestions on what to buy?  It'll be a daily
driver, so needs to be practical - well about as practical as a cabrio
can be of course!  I've already discounted the Peugeot 306 and BMW 3
Series having had experience of them.

Cheers,

Claire
#2292 'Flopsy'
Cavalier 1.6L 'Guinevere'
DOC171

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Sumner <mikebmw316@xxxx> wrote:

> A couple of years ago I'd have jumped at the chance to get an x1/9,
but nowadays I couldn't be bothered with the unreliability of the things.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk