[doc] Re: ignition wire set on ebay . com any opinions?

[doc] Re: ignition wire set on ebay . com any opinions?

  hi craig,i have a set of volvo ones on mine and they work fine,
even when wet. A score for a set cant be bad...
       cheers tony vin#3484

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Craig Churchill <mrvic20@xxxx> wrote:

> hi all
>
>   has any one ever bought these leads that are regularly on ebay.
>
>   http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DeLorean-DMC-Ignition-Wire-Set-NEW-
1037red_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33692QQitemZ8018893301QQrdZ1

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk