Re: [doc] grand day out! :-)

Claire,

I've got a DMCH send, and whileit goes up and down in
steps, I think 9 in total, it's better than nothing
and  when the fuel light comes on you have around 9
Litres left in the tank.

Dan

DMC Ltd.

--- Claire Usher <claire.usher@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
Ah, the voice of experience Mr H!!! lol
Does anyone know where you can get a working fuel tank
sender from
then?
Mine never reads over 3/4 even when full - and takes
about 20 miles
to get to that level, then when I'm at about 1/3 of a
tank depending
if I'm on the straight or going up/down a hill depends
where the
gauge reads.
Plus my fuel light doesnt work :-( so I've got no
warning if I am
about to run out.
I just keep topping it up so at least I know there's
fuel in it.
Ah, the joys of classic car ownership! :-)

Claire
#2292 (3 days till tax runs out)   :o(
DOC171

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Richard Hutchinson"
<dickyh11@xxxx>
wrote:

> The new fuel tank senders are more incremental than
a sliding
scale. If
> you get a new one you definitely won't be able judge
you mileage
off the
> gauge :)
>
> Rich Hutchinson
> DOC 365 VIN 1274 (with new tank sender)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the
group are assumed public and may be printed in the
club magazine **

Terms of Service.