Re: [doc] DMC Ltd - New Website

  theres nothing wrong with your website mart,i was reading it last
night.And yes my car will blow up eventually,but i would have blown
it up with or without turbo....this is essex you know. And when it
does it will be 25 turbo for me.
    So no hard feelings and good luck with your new buisness, i hope
it is very successfull.
    love tony ps got any of that spray in grey.

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <martin@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi All, and thanks for the nice comments.
>
> Except Tony whose engine will go bang one day.*
>
> Dan and I have worked hard to make the website as presentable as
> possible, but I am stuck in the stone age with my trusty old PC so
if
> there are any problems viewing it, drop Dan or me a line.
>
> Cheers Phil for the testimonial idea - I'd very much like to do it,
but
> it somehow seems a bit cheeky to go out there and ask for them :-)
It's

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk