Re: [doc] DMC Ltd - New Website

Try just going to www.delorean.co.uk

If you still get a problem try a foreced refresh
CTRL+F5 on a PC or Alt+Refresh on a mac

Dan

--- Dan <danielpwillis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
I'm greeted with:

"Not Found
The requested URL /DMUK/contents.html was not found on
this server."

Dan

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DANIEL SHANE
<daniel.shane@xxxx> wrote:

> Sorry about all the scroll bars and if your on a
> Macintosh all I can say is that it did work
perfictly
> on a mac for a while !!!
>
> Dan
>
> DMCL
>
> (Using IE, Safari, Mozilla, Opera, Firefox but not
> Netscape!)
>
> --- Martin Gutkowski <martin@xxxx> wrote:
>

> ---------------------------------
> Hi All
>
> For those who haven't yet seen it, please pop over
> http://www.delorean.co.uk and take a look at our
brand
> new website. Dan
> and I have been busy arguing over it for the past
week
> or two but it's
> up and running now and as far as I can tell,
> everything works (let me
> know if you spot anything!). Expect additions as
time
> allows.
>
> Best Wishes
>
> Martin
> DeLorean Motor Cars Ltd
> www.delorean.co.uk
>

> DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to
the
> group are assumed public and may be printed in the
> club magazine **

Yahoo!