From: John Curtis [mailto:j.curtis@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 21 November 2005 09:01
To: Chris Parnham
Subject: Le Mans 2006

Dear Chris,
Reverting to our exchange of emails (24/25 September) concerning
DeLoreans:Grand Parade des Pilotes and Classic British Welcome 2006.

I have had my discussion with the Parade Organizer (Philippe Pasteau)
and I am pleased to inform you that he will be delighted to accept 5
DeLorean models in his Grande Parade next year!

This is quite an honour, as places in this event are well sought after
by the various makes, especially those from UK!

The form basically is that the five cars assemble at the reserved
parking at our "Classic British Welcome" on Friday 16th June during the
day (people usually arrive in time to have  a few "jars" and a bite to
eat )and the Parade cars ,'usually around 50 ,leave our Site at about
16h15/16h30 under Police Outrider Escort to make their way to the City
Centre Parking (This in itself is quite a spectacle as the Police pass
the cars over red traffic lights and block off roundabouts etc!!)

The Parade starts at 18h00 and includes all the 24HRace Drivers in open
Bentleys/Lagondas etc, and passes through the City infront of
International TV,Press and 130,000 street spectators and of course the
famous Hawaiian Tropic Girls are only too pleased to "pose" in front of
your car for that once in a life time shot!!

Each car has a commemorative plaque which the owner keeps of course, and
entry etc is all for free naturally!

I hope your Club will accept this invite - in which case when the lucky
5 have been agreed upon I shall need:

1.    Photo of car (you can send small 72/100 resolution photos by
email) I don't have Broadband too far in "sticks"!
2.    Registration N°
3.   Model/year
4.    Driver or Owners name

We would like a good cross section of DeLoreans throughout the
production years and if possible some variation of colour as this is
very much a spectator event!

I look forward to your views/news
Meanwhile
Best Regards