From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Keiron Hollett
Sent: 17 November 2005 11:26
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Re: Monster Garage

I've just downloaded a copy of the show, errr, here I am trying my best
scrimp and save because I realllyy want to purchase my own D one day.
(not
sure how I'm going to get that kind of cash!)

And there ripping one to pieces and throwing it across the room!. It
wouldn't be so bad if it was a wreck to start with.

Yeop, that jesse guy does have a bit of a attitude and a disliking for
DeLoreans.

Enjoy watching guys :-)

  _____