  From: Troy Knight
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 12:46 AM
  Subject: [doc] Leaving for texas

  Hey Group,

  Sorry I haven't been in touch been very busy with colleges and sorting out leaving work. I'm soon to leave for Texas between Christmas and begining of January so not too long until I move. I'd like to ask what should I do about club magasines and all???

  Hope to see you all before I leave.
  Your Pal
  Troy Knight