Re: [doc] Engine "faff"?

I do feel that deloreans shouldnt be mucked around with from the
outside, after all they are timeless and compared with production
cars of that era ie metros and marinas, cortinas and escorts, they
certainly got it right, although some painted ones look good

But not in the engine compartment, it doesnt go like it looks
Sure you can put a few extra brake on the stock prv to make it
faster, but it needs a good kick up the ass, I want it quick, and im
sure mr d himself would of secretly agreed that the stock d was
never gonna set the world on fire hence the illfated legend turbo,
he knew they needed a little something if the d wanted to be put in
the league of ferrari and porsche

the lotus v8 will be pukka, and will use the un1, bloody brilliant,
it just came down to finances, the cosie will have to do

stiff in the head #6447

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/hot/model-search/

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk