be onto something here!!
I reckon that should be produced for the Southern/Kent meet up!!
Claire
DOC171

From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
ptheskil
Sent: 14 November 2005 22:05
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Back+to+the+Future+Monopoly

Hi all, yeah you can't stop me tonight, just for interest, my son recently
entered a board game challenge for his school project, thought it would be
fitting to enter him with a BTTF board game!! My other half spent hours
printing off and glueing everything including the money for the game etc.
Unfortunately he didn;t win a dodge snakes and ladders game won the day,
anyway for a laugh you can print everything you'll need back it up with
cardboard and hey presto your own BTTF game for free(Except ink and paper)
played a couple of games already with the other half, being an estate agent
there was only going to be one winner.... The delorean lighter and Doc from
the corgi model came in very handy, let me know what you think, for a laugh
I might even stick the whole lot on e-bay, it's got to be worth a couple of
quid just for the time and effort put into it!!!!

See you in the future
Phil(Hil 1985)
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/viney.nancy/hoverbttf/monopoly_eng.html

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

on the web.

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

Recreation Automotive Sports Delorean part Delorean cadillac