[doc] CAR KITS AND PARTS

HI ALL

been clening out my shed to day and i come across some car kits and
parts so if any of you would like any bits to there day time cars
then you can have the first chance before they go on ebay listed
below

3 nokia cart 91 car kits
1 jag ( new shape audio loom)
1 audi ( bose system audi loom)
1 vauxhall/corsa audio loom)
1 new shape leather console for bmw )
1 old shape ;eather console for bmw )

the new part for generatting  a speed pulse for the delorean to run
radio sat navs e.g alpine,beacker,blaupunkt will be ready in a week
if any of you would like one it runs off the back of your speed
cable which i have put a few on older cars and they work really good
i know some speedo are out a little bit but the sat on your system
or radio sat nav will lock onto the grid pathes

any good to any one

glen

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk