[doc] Bellhousings

Well, the engine's the same and the gearbox is the same, ergo the
bellhousings are interchangable. I've recycled a 25 turbo block as a
DeLorean engine, but never laid my hands on a bellhousing!

Might have to keep an eye on the funds and purchase a GTA V6 Turbo
engine and bellhousing I know of.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk