Re: [doc] Re: Lotus 06. 3rd and 4th of June 05

Re: [doc] Re: Lotus 06. 3rd and 4th of June 05

Ranault Alpine GTA's and A610's all have the same final drive as ours -
3.44:1
L:otus Esprit, Renault 25 turbo, Renault 30 all have 3.8:1

Our gearbox is a Renault 30 one with 3.4 final and it's reversed. I
reckon that's what Thomas has got.

I -was- hoping to do something "quick and easy" given my 3 litre turbo
project being somewhat on hold till Tinny sells, but just missed out on
it. A complete 25 turbo engine and gearbox with loom and ECU on ebay
just went today for £410.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk