RE: [doc] Re: Lotus 06. 3rd and 4th of June 05

RE: [doc] Re: Lotus 06. 3rd and 4th of June 05

Hi Chris/List

Oh so thats the plan then....  Isnt it a bit daft having this event so close to Eurofest??  Why have the not so rich people having to choose between the two events that are both about the Delorean?? I take it members who come to Eurofest and not Lotus06 will not be slagged off as traitors or anything will they??

With this being the 25th Birthday of the car and all should'nt everyone be able to come over to the TRUE HOME of the Delorean.  Lotus is an amazing experience I am sure but could it not have been planned to be a few weeks or even months after Eurofest?  I would love to go to both but it would add up to way beyond my means.  I hope that you all will do your best to come here to Belfast next year - I will do all I can to help anyone with travel or hotel plans.

Oh, and I am not a club member!!  Is that a problem???

Dont want you to fall out with another man from Northern Ireland!!!!!

Mat
Larne.
Chris Parnham <chrisparnham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I take it that  you are not a club member then Mat?

Best regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2
RHD  vin 12173  "Gully"