From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
david sandell
Sent: 11 November 2005 18:57
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc]

where abouts is the south west meet?
Dave S
DOC#479

Daniel Howarth <drseusse@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all.   Sorry i could'nt make it to the nec last weekend very busy you
know. Any way Elanor passed the Mot Yippee. I will be going out for a very
long drive on sunday in her. Oh and seeing as everyone else is haveing a
meet before xmas how about we have a midlands meet as well. or some of you
midlands lot could come down to south so that our south western friends have

not got so far to come. Anyone interested Phil P, Andy S, Mike M, Tony L.
Andy W Or anyone really.  Cheers Dan 4986 Elanor

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

Recreation Automotive Sports Delorean part Delorean cadillac