[doc] Pilot 25 is NOT FOR SALE

Hi guys
Just passing on a message from Alistair McCann.
The rumours circulating about his car for sale are not true. Alistair told me he briefly discussed the options with Chris Parnham a few months ago, when he was about to become a father. He thought he could have used the money for the new baby and the new house, but he soon realised this would not be necessary.
Alistair is absolutely nuts about Pilot 25 and De Loreans in general (same as anyone that owns one of these)! His new house is even getting a specially built garage for the car with its own heating system! He has spared no expense in restoring his car to like-new condition. If something fails, he is straight onto the vendors getting new parts, and then having Paul O'Malley (without a doubt, greatest De Lorean mechanic in the world) fit them. The work he has done in promoting these cars is excellent, from being in a few national magazines and even on the radio a few times too.

In the last week or so, Alistair may have came across wrong to some of you on this list, but I just wanted to say that he is one of the friendliest people I have ever met. He is always willing to give me a hand to work on the car/give advice, and he is also very generous with any spare parts he has around, which is the same for every other owner I have met here in Ireland.

Thanks for your time,
Thomas Mc Auley
Vin #4087
Belfast