running out.

James
doc 129

-----Original Message-----
From: Claire Usher [mailto:claire.usher@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 November 2005 20:14
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Anyone doing the treble?

Hi John,

I'm deffo doing Eurofest and Lotus with the Flopmeister, but what's the
Chicago event?

We did the DMCH Open House in 2003, and found British Airways cheapest
for
flying to Houston (direct from Gatwick) by actually booking direct with
them
about 3 months in advance.  Sometimes it's always worth contacting the
airlines directly rather then going through various online brokers and
travel websites.

So, are any of us "Southerners" meeting up or doing anything pre-Chrimbo
or
what?  :-)

Claire
#2292 (20 days tax left on screen)