[doc] Lotus 06. 3rd and 4th of June 05

Dear list,

As agreed at out AGM last Sunday, the main Hotel for our Lotus 06 event
will be at Club member and owner's Arran's Hotel, located at  Old
Hunstanton  in North Norfolk; about an hours drive to the Lotus factory.

By combining my recent few days holiday with checking out Arran's Hotel,
I am pleased to report that we turned up unannounced on Monday evening
and were made very welcome. The rooms are great, the meals, including
breakfast are superb. It will be the ideal location.  Arran is
subsidising both the rooms and meals, as at this time of year he can
easily sell all the rooms well in advance at "retail".

There are only limited rooms available for the Saturday night and these
are primarily for club members, with a good discount for arriving in
your DeLorean. There are substantial extra discounts for the preceding
Friday and following Sunday. Many members who are travelling long
distances may well take advantage of these.

Regarding the Gala dinner on Saturday evening, I will be taking the
bookings for that. There is loads of space available and no rush to book
this, so please await your next flyer which will include more info of
the whole event.

If you are an owner and intending to go in your car, I'd book the
Saturday night sooner rather than later.

If Arran's Hotel gets booked up, we have some addition alternative's
locally and of course you can still come to the gala dinner.

You can get more info and book on line at:-

www.lotus2006.co.uk

Best regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2