  From: Claire Usher
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 11:18 PM
  Subject: [doc] NEC weekend

  Hi All,

  Just a quick note from me to say what a great stand the DOC had at the NEC
  this year, the light boxes with the Explodaview poster looked fantastic and
  Glen's 'DMC' lights were really good too.

  I will get around to typing up the AGM minutes when I can, but as some of
  you who saw me at the show will be aware, I have more pressing personal
  issues to attend to at the moment but I will continue to do everything I can
  to support the club, albeit probably from the sidelines for a while.

  Thanks to Phil Peters and his parents for letting us all crash over on
  Saturday night and thanks to Rich J & co for the firework display.

  Regards

  Claire
  DOC171

  DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk