[doc] NEC

Hi all, hope you're having a great day (I should be there with you right now!)

Unfortunately though, my wife fell ill overnight (nothing too serious) and by the time the morning came round I felt like nothing on earth myself!

ABSOLUTELY GUTTED!!! :o(

So Alan, Chris, Claire, Dave, John, Mike, etc... Sorry I couldn't make it to see you all today, I was really looking forward to meeting some new faces as well.

Being a non-owner, the NEC show has to be one of the highlights of the year for me. I was just speaking to Alan, and he was telling me how stunning the club stand was looking this year (well done guys). I expect we've acquired lots of new members along the way this weekend too!

Looking forward to seeing some photos and video from the show!

See you all soon.

Best Regards

Carl
DOC361