From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Chris Parnham
Sent: 05 November 2005 21:25
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] LEDs for sale (Collect at the NEC)

John,  ( Martin)

Have you got two amber Flasher / side light duel filament bulbs, if so,
please bring them.

Martin, if you read this, can you bring a new fan belt for gully and the
requisite spanners to fit it?  Chris S is also hopefully bringing one,
but I would like a spare.

See you all tomorrow.

Best regards
Chris Parnham