Re: [doc] Headlights

The Halo units we carry are something that I believe no other DeLorean
vendor carries, and are not sourced in this country. The outers we
supply are from Hella.

The Valeo units are trickier to get hold of and I personally don't like
the way they are assembled - the Hella units have a higher quality feel
and the lens is more modern-looking. The snag is the sidelight bulb
holder pokes out the back too far to fit in the bucket without
modification, hence the Halos. They also "match" each-other more closely
in appearance, and look kind of funky, IMO, and they have been a popular
seller :-)

Martin
DMC Ltd

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk