[doc] MOT BASTAR*S

Hi everyone

Well Hitler is alive and well and working in my local MOT garage.

I was in a real panic before the test as my headlight and hazard
switch had both broken on me and I had to rush to get replacements,
little did I know that these would be the least of my problems.

I had sailed through the emmisions and the brake test and all was
looking well as the car came off the ramp untill.....

I was failed for having two red marker lights on the rear sides of
the car!!!  Deloreans have these as standard, why are they illegal
now when they where passed last year I asked??  "The tester must
have missed them" he said.  THEY GLOW RED, HOW CAN YOU MISS THEM.

Also my fog light was on the wrong side of the car (left) again this
was fine last year but not this year for Her Fhurur and his blind
stormtroopers.

I really think that all he wanted to do was fail me from the start
he did not give me a chance and must have looked over the underside
of the car for 15 minutes and shook the life out of it testing the
suspension.

I HATE THE DVLNI sticker is already printing.

Alistair McCann
DOC 25

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk