RE: [doc] NEC weekend

Hi all,

Apologies for the distinct lack info about the forthcoming fun and frolics this weekend. It's been hectic this past week, not least because I've been trying to organise getting my hands on an amusing item of memorabilia for the club stand! Fear not though, everything is going ahead as planned:

I'll be helping out on the club stand on Saturday, so those of us who will be at the NEC both days can perhaps meet up on the club stand at the end of the day then drive over to my house. I'll also put a map and some directions on the web for those who won't be at the NEC on the Saturday and who want to just roll up at the house later on. I'll get that info uploaded to the 'net hopefully tonight.

If we're all happy with pub grub on the Saturday night (Claire Usher was spearheading that campaign if I remember rightly?!), I'll phone the pub later this week to give them advance warning about us descending on Saturday night.

Martin & Rich - as far as the fireworks goes, my folks asked can we avoid anything louder than yer average rocket as we have two new kittens at the house who are only a few weeks old. Everyone say "aaaaaaaaaah, how cute". My Mum also says she likes the sparkly fireworks. Count that as a request I assume.

The only things that people need to bring are sleeping bags and pillows etc if possible (it will be the usual bun-fight for the beds) and your tipple of choice. Oh, and if anyone has any DeLorean-related DVDs/videos/restoration footage, by all means bring it along for late-night viewing.

If anyone needs any more info in the meantime, just gimme a shout.
Cheers,
Phil
VIN# 4400 (still in pieces)