From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Mike Machin
Sent: 30 October 2005 15:31
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Last 6 DeLoreans ever made

That's an excellent documentary.  I recently got a copy of "Great
Blunders
In History: The De Lorean Car", which is quite entertaining but not as
good
as the BBC programme.

The manufacture list I have has the last six D's as VIN No's 20000 to
20105,
the very last one being the third gold-plated car.  I don't know if this
is
anywhere near accurate (Chrispy)?  There's been some discussion on this
before, I think.

Cheers for now,
Mike
DOC 454