From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
GLEN HALE
Sent: 29 October 2005 20:09
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] bttf theme tune/ AA Membership

Thanks keiron

Regards
Glen hale

-----Original Message-----
From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
KEIRON HOLLETT
Sent: 29 October 2005 16:44
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey glen, yea the aa setup sounds great (if I had my
car yet :() I've just sourced a mp3 for you should
hopefully do the job, I shall try and send it to your
email in a sec.

Keiron Hollett
--- glenhaleuk <GLENHALE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
HI ALL

don't know if anyone can help me but has any one got a
file flormat of
bttf theme tune on there computer as mp3 or normal as
im wanting to do
things to it i would be most greatfull. as i work for
the AA  i have
a contact who is trying to come up with an  aa package
for the our
club members, would any of you be intrested i am
trying to upgrade
club mebers aa to the next level but paying to same or
somethink like
that would any like to do it so i can give my AA man
some numbers hes
going to be at the NEC so i have allready got one club
member one,what
do you think

regards
glen hale

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the
group are assumed public and may be printed in the
club magazine **

Terms of Service.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

on the web.

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Service.

  _____

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk