  From: Robin Simpson
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 9:12 PM
  Subject: [doc] I'm Back

  Hi All

  Just a quick note to say hi and to apologise for my lack of input and
  involvement over the last few months.

  As I think a few of you know, my eldest brother passed away on 31st
  July without warning or prior illness aged 36 years.

  I am slowly getting my life back together, and got the D out for the
  first time in a couple of months last weekend which was great.

  Looks like there has been lots going on with Basildon (Well Done
  Kevin - sounded like an amazing event) - the Autocar six pager
  (Although I am not sure why Alistair is so pi**ed off, surely we all
  do these things for everyones benefit and not personal praise ?) and
  the NEC which i'm looking forward to - will be there Sunday.

  Look forward to catching up with you all at the NEC.

  Regards

  Robin
  DOC300
  #11431