Fw: [doc] Re: AUTOCAR DELOREAN FEATURE

----- Original Message -----
From: neal barclay
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 4:12 PM
Subject: Re: [doc] Re: AUTOCAR DELOREAN FEATURE

Hi Phil
Thank you,The photos and the article are very good it was a good day all round.
I try to tell the photographer he did not need to used a flash,just to used my head.
I think Alistair is p***ed off,because he is only in one picture and I am in two lol.
Seriously it took two full days for the photo shoot for Alistair and pilot 25, and one full day for me.
Neal doc324/clock no.1804