From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Mike Sumner
Sent: 28 October 2005 08:51
To: DOC Group
Subject: [doc] Grimsby Talk

Just a quick Email to thank Chrispy for his interesting and informative
talk at the Hotel Elizabeth in Grimsby last night.

I must admit that I thought I wouldn't learn anything new having been a
DeLorean nut for over a decade, but I came away with a lot of things I
didn't know before, so thanks again for that Chris.

It was great to have "Backy" in my home town and I'm not likely to
forget the visit in a hurry (my ears won't let me even if I wanted to).

Also, I hope you remembered to switch your hazards off before you'd been
on the road too long!

It was nice to meet Glen Hale as well and I hope to see him at the
N.E.C. in a week.

Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*         Visit your group "doc-uk
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doc-uk> " on the web.

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Service.

  _____

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk