[doc] nitrous delorean?

now i know some might cring! but has anyone ever seen nitrous fitted
to a delorean.
i am currently working in the valley of death and the thought occured
to me that jets could be installed in the rubber flexible part of the
air intake pipes
kits can be bought cheaply, perfectly legal, some insurers are ok.
can be easily removed.
would gains of 25-50 bhp hurt an unmodifed prv engine? aren't these
capable of upto 180 bhp or so. (ie the single turbo)
contrary to popular blief, nitrous does not neccesarily damage engines
and supplier/installers such as streetblaster 100 guarantee this.
just a thought.

always meant to fit to my skyline but never got round to it!.

Regards

steve

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk