Edn, 49 of 500)from BTTF 2 & 3 for Christmas last year - I found them in a
little shop in Letchworth which was selling lots of different film cells.

Claire
DOC171

-----Original Message-----
From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Paul
Sent: 26 October 2005 21:34
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Film Cells?

Anyone notice certain areas of the films that had been cut? I cant remember
where it was now, but im sure there was a complete sentence missing in
BTTF1! There was also the occasional missing frame from all three films. I
imagine these missing frames have been cut from the films and sold as
"Original Film Cells".

Also....the picture quality on each film seemed to deteriorate in the best
parts. I wonder if this could be damage caused by people looking for the
film cells to cut out?

Anyone else notice stuff like this? Or am I just a geek?    :^D
Second thoughts, dont answer that.lol

Paul Birks DOC298
BAKNTIM Vin#0981

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk