From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Daniel Howarth
Sent: 26 October 2005 20:33
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Hi everyone

Hi everyone. I have been here but just watching for a while only. Just
thought i'd write and say hi  and i hope you are all ok. I got Elanors fuel
system sorted now and she runs like a brand new car. Lots of ultra-sonic
cleaning what not took part. The fuel pressure was too high and the none
return valve in the fuel pump was replaced so no more hot start problem. The

mot is out at the moment so i haven't had the pleasure of driving Elly for a

month but i have been starting her regularly. Getting her mot'd on the 5th
nov. Garages are really busy round here at the moment i don't know why. Glad

to see you had a good turn out at Basildon last night i would have come if
Elly was on the road but i just had to make do with watching all three films

at home instead. So i was there in spirit if not in car. I am gonna try and
get to the NEC on the sunday so i'll see some of you there. And will bring
some photos of Elly if anyones interested. And to all you guys that are
desparately trying to save for a delorean, just keep saving because one day
you will be as proud as i am to have saved and got. Don't even give these
idiots on ebay who are preying on your dreams the time of day. Don't look at

their stupid adverts for a car that ain't there. Set yourself a realistic
budget and stick firmly to it. anything from 10k upwards. Cars for 5k don't
exist or are almost scrap. Showroom condition  HA. Just stick by the club
and they will keep your dreams alive. They did for me. Cheers Dan 219
vin4986 Elanor

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

on the web.

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Service.

  _____

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk