RE: [doc] NEC weekend + OT Cav bonnet required

RE: [doc] NEC weekend + OT Cav bonnet required

If there's nothing closer to you then at least you know they've got one.

It must be a huge place because I was just going through the list of cars and generally having a prat about and they seem to have loads and loads of them.  Even fairly modern stuff like a Lexus IS200.

Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178

Claire Usher <claire.usher@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for that, I'll check it out - they may even post/courier one - for a
cost of course!!! Depends on the price, but I might even go and get it!  My
1.6L is pretty good when it comes to consumption of 'motion lotion'  :o)

Cheers,

Claire