Re: [doc] aircon air flow contrast

At a guess, you may have got some hoses backwards on your mode switch.
Either that or one of them's fallen off. The workshop manual's good for
showing exactly what flaps move where on what mode switch setting.
Ironically the only car I spent any time on this stuff was a
right-hander, so don't know it all off the top of my head (yet)

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk