[doc] NEC weekend

Dear list,

Just a preliminary message to let you know that a bunch of DOC'ers will be getting together at my parents' place in Wolverhampton, not far from the NEC, on Saturday 5th Nov. after the show closes for the day. We've done this for the last couple of years and format (loosely) consists of having a few (crates of) beers and some food and then larking around, often with a few fireworks thrown in for good measure. Then we convoy back over to the show on the Sunday morning.

As far as I can remember, the list of attendees stands at:

Martin & Verity
Dave & Claire
James R-G
Rich J
??Mike Green??
??Rich Hutchinson??

If anyone else is interested, give me a shout so I have some idea of numbers! I'll post some more info in the next couple of days once the plans have firmed up a bit.

Speak soon,
Phil & VIN# 4400
(at the office in very rainy Birmingham)