[doc] Repairing Hood

Hi All,
The Stainless steel skin on the front right hand side of my hood is
starting to rise.
I have never noticed it while driving but while we were out one day
during the summer one the guys noticed it flapping a bit in the rear
view mirror.
Just wondering of anyone as any Tips to stick it down

Regards
Declan Gantley
DOC 263 VIN #2908 Black Auto

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk