From: Keiron Hollett
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent:  Thursday, October 20, 2005 9:46 PM
Subject: RE: [doc] Dressing  up.

I have seen some floating about on ebay while on  delorean searches some
weeks ago, if that helps at  all.

[Non-text portions of this message have been  removed]

Get fast access to your  favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
_Click  Here!_ (http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk