[doc] Lotus 06

Most of Lotus 06 is going to take place in the Norwich area.

I plan to have the Gala dinner on Saturday evening 3rd June, (special
cost only  £15 * per head including wine) where numerous former Lotus/
DeLorean folk will be guests of honour.

My question is, ought we to be looking quite close to the Norwich area
for our main Hotel / dinner venue?  As we have a club member who runs an
ideal small Hotel, but he is about a one hour drive  further north, on
the North Norfolk coast. He is prepared to offer us special rates*.  Do
you all think this is too far?  Should we be trying to get a venue
closer?

Please let me know what you all think, either privately or on the list.

I?d like to firm things up at our AGM on the NEC Sunday afternoon.

Best regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2
RHD  vin 12173  "Gully"