[doc] Re: Back to the Future Event - Photos of Car Park

[doc] Re: Back to the Future Event - Photos of Car Park

These cinema complexes all look the same...theres one in Stevenage
looks exactly the same. Horrible place all baseball caps and Novas

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Kevin Milliken"
<kevin.milliken@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi List
>
> I have just received the following from the Basidon UCI
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> Hi Kevin,
>
> Just a quick update on the Back to the future event, with just
over a week
> and a half till the event we have had to move the the event to a
even bigger
> screen, there is now nearly 500 people coming to the show. The
tickets for
> the Delorean owners have all been reserved and have been printed
off, I will
> be on hand on the night to co-ordinate the parking and hand out
the tickets.
> I have arranged with the festival leisure park for the front of
the car park
> to be sectioned off all day to allow secure parking for all the
cars in the
> evening, and for an extra security guard to be on hand all night
for the
> cars.
> Looks like it's gonna be a great night.
> see you there.
>
> Steve U.C.I Basildon
>

> P.S    I have included a picture of the area that will be used for
parking.

> I have placed the picture her so that you can just click on it -
> http://www.rmilliken.co.uk/carpark21.jpg
>

> I have also been in touch with the PR company which are handling
the event
> and they are trying to get the local regional televison programs
there as
> well.
>
> They said they have not planned any other events anywhere else in
the uk on
> the night.
>
> NUMBER OF CARS
>
> This has now reached 22 !!!!!!
>
> Chrispy will also be coming down with Backy, which will be
displayed
> in the cinema reception area.
>
> For Delorean members who have not seen the car you really will
have to
> come along.
>
> We have 50 tickets already for delorean owners and there
passengers.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk