RE: [doc] Re: New user saying hi, ;)

Brilliant stuff,  although I shouldn't excite myself too much at the moment
I'm still in the veryyy earrrrlyy stages of saving :-). My wages aren't
great but I have the will :-). I'm sure I will get there in the end.. (I
just wanna go get one now hehe)

I have noticed how the DeLorean community is soooo friendly, it's great
stuff,

I do believe there is one cruising the roads local to me, been a few cars
behind him on my way to work before,

helped to bring my obsession out from the cupboard again and start surfing
for info on the net, for a couple of months

I've been DeLorean info hunting :-) . (Simon I believe Newhaven based, had a
surf around his site :-))

  _____