[doc] New user saying hi, ;)

hi guys, joined about a week ago, just thought I would say hi to you all...

from the posts I'm reading there are some very knowledgable and helpful guys on the forum!!

just getting more into the Delorean world the past couple of months,
realising that hay, it may actually be possible for me to own one :).

Get myself saving, hopefully reach the dream :)... we shall see,
(hopefully before I'm 30 hehe)

only 25 so scary on insurance I would imagine eak :).. but hay,

if I get there I hope to have a chat with Martin at DMUK as from what I can see
he's the man the man to speak too :) to help fix me up with a sound car to be
proud off :)
as i've not got into the mechanics of cars yet, although I  should start too really!...

Enjoy the coming events guys,

Keiron Hollett
(South East)
:))