RE: [doc] LED Instrument Cluster Mod

Hi Guys and girls!

Actually, there is a little bit of 'brightness
adjusting' avaliable before they turn off completely!
There aren't excessive glare at all~ I was in fact
very happy with the results (better than my previous
bulbs IMO)! Ask Ian Foster, he saw my D at night at a
Classic Car meeting in Hong Kong :)

BTW, you can get dimmer switch designed for LEDs... I
saw them at car accessory shops before (in Hong Kong).
I will try and get a photo of that :)

I also added a 3rd LED brake light too~ guess what? I
did it with less than GBP 6!!! If there is a group
demand of these 3rd LED brake lights, I think I may be
able to arrange one... I will see~

Next thing to do in Christmas... new TAB, new
volt/temp gauge, fan fail fix!!

Regards,
John Tien
DOC 8