RE: [doc] NEC show / get together

Phil, I am interested in staying over!!!!  Do you want those burgundy mats?
;)

I have arranged with the organisers to use my car for charity rides on the
Saturday.  I cannot do the Sunday.  I am dealing with 'dream rides' = Mick
Bryan 0131 427 4427 and he welcomes other fantastic cars including more
DeLorean's....  Mine won't be doing it on the Sunday...

The ride is about 10-20 minutes depending on how fast you drive and they
suggest a route.  The NEC has arranged for a clear run in and out so no
queuing and you get free entry to the show too.

The form can be downloaded below:-
http://www.sportingbears.org.uk/DreemRides2005/DrversRegNECClassicCarShow200
5.doc

Insurance is not an issue as you are not earning.  The money 100% goes to
charity...

Imagine it now... my exhaust system booming through the NEC hall as it takes
visitors on rides... JOY!

Regards,

Chris Hawes
Vin 5255
DOC 138
The car now has vented front disc's which need running in, the NEC will help
this out :)