[doc] Re: K-Jet fuel pressure gauge kit

Hi Martin

i'll have to order one as i am guessing a bit as to the problem.

in theory i should have good running/rest pressure but she runs for
30 secs then chugs and stalls.
am comming to think it could be injectors as would it run initially
on cold start valve fuel and then off the injectors, but if
rusty/blocked then could this be the problem?.

would the pressure test kit point me in the right direction, ie if
the injectors are receiving the fuel at correct pressure, then it is
either the injectors themselves, electrical (but i don't think this
is it) or vacuum but can't find any obvious leaks.

do i just pay through DMUK? or now LTD.

regards

Steve

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <martin@xxxx> wrote:

> Yes mate, £59 now though. I have to order one in for you but it'll
only
> be a couple of days. I've deliberately done things a bit
differently

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk