Clio 172 - they raved about it when it first came out and I think it ended
up being the car of the series!!

Claire
DOC171

From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
blackaddertoo
Sent: 11 October 2005 02:22
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Re: DeLorean on Used Car Roadshow

hi

just saw this on the repeat.

they were treating the whole thing a bit jokey, not being sexist at
all but the woman did not have a clue and i wouldn't buy a car off
the bloke!!.

he didn't respect the car by the way he bounced the doors, i winced
as i saw them as i know how much time we all put into these cars and
looking after them.

he also should treat that TVR engine with a bit of respect when
its 'unloaded' surely, again a car obviously loved by its owner.

Sorry for the rant.

Steve
doc 370
vin 1621 with removed front fascia and headlight buckets!

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk