[doc] Re: Car Cruzin - DeLorean (Not on Tuesday)

[doc] Re: Car Cruzin - DeLorean (Not on Tuesday)

speaking of Men and Motors channel. I think that the piece that they
filmed at Knebworth for 'used car roadshow is on tomorrow between 8 &
9 pm. From memory when they filmed it, it will be a bit of a pi** take
and as usuall they got a few facts wrong. But this is the norm with
most reporters etc.

Chris
Vin#4584

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Simon Prince" <skyhopper2000@xxxx>