Re: [doc] Le Mans 2006 invitation

Hi Nick,

If Le Mans is looking out then maybe the Classic Le Mans might be better.

It¹s normally run a few months after Le Mans, features all the older Le mans
cars like Porsche 917¹s and 956¹s and they make the modern cars look slow
and quiet!!!!!  They also run on the old circuit layout and don¹t have to
worry about the modern race restrictions.

Also it¹s not as manic as the normal Le Mans but you get just as many Super
cars, events etc as you do at the normal Le Mans.

Dan

DMC Ltd