From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of nick12dmc
Sent: 07 October 2005 10:12
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Le Mans 2006 invitation

Hi All,
       Just to show you one of the events for Le Mans 2006 that the
DOC has been invited to. Check out
http://www.grande-parade-des-pilotes.com/ (this shows the 2005 event)

The Classic British Welcome site again shows 2005.
http://www.classicbw.org/uk/index.php

Do note that the organisers need to know by November that we are
intrested this would be a firm comitment as we could not be seen to
pull out or not have enough cars for the events.

They have asked for 10-12 Cars, the unconfirmed dates are
16th-18th June 2006.

>From last years trip experience this would mean leaving UK early
on the 15th and having a long day with a straight run to Le Mans
with no overnight stop. In practice staying overnight in the Dover
area would be a good option.
Returning UK on the 19th (Monday) to avoid the heavy traffic.

Estimated cost is around £140 for ferry per car.
£50 for entrance ticket per person for the 24hr race and around £25
for camping. (we do camp in style though :-))

As those of us who went last year will tell you the drive down and
back is fantastic. (Martin and I were having a great time overtaking
Ferrari 348's!)

Anyone intrested let me know

Best Regards

Nick H

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*         Visit your group "doc-uk
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doc-uk> " on the web.

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Service.

  _____

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk