Re: [doc] Floor Mats

Speaking as someone blessed with original DMC mats, I can say that they
weren't the highest qulisty but they sure are thick! M yoriginals have
the backing flaking off all over the place and the DMC was a bleached
portion of the actual carpet. DMCH's are enbroidered and althought he
carpet's not as plush, they do have a tough section where you put your
feet, hence the "stripe" in the middle. I edpect it'll take a while to
wear through, Chris, even with lead feet like yours!

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk